With the most recent news media about Yahoo accounts being compromised we would like to take the opportunity to educate you how to stay safe online. Here are a few tips from the experts. If you have questions we would be more than happy to provide you with security consulting services.
- Don’t use the same password for all of your accounts.
- Don’t store password information in your email account.
- In your address bar when entering login credentials / personal information or credit card information make sure https:// is present.
- Beware of phishing emails that ask for information.
- And most importantly, if you have any questions about the security of a site then dont enter any information on that website.
Stay safe out there and remember if you need anything technical look to Aamcomp Computer Technologies for the best! Our OKC Computer Technical Support Team is looking forward to serving you and your technical needs.
Our OKC Tech Support Team can be reached at (405) 751-5300